trying to subvert this list somewhat
i imagine that it will happen in a town i have not yet heard of, with a person i will have forgotten thanks to age, dementia, and the natural loss of memory. it will be a kiss of betrayal, but also of mercy, and the arrow of scavenged metal that will pierce my heart moments later will be more pleasurable than the kiss
the end of the era of telephones will be somewhere around 2050. my last call will be about a library tablet; they will tell me to forget the fine, and everything else.
texting will phase out of use after a comet-brought virus damages the ability of the human race to communicate through symbols
- 4. Last song you listened to
"music? yes, i remember music," i will say, and i will be lying.
the tears have not stopped since the gas attacks twelve years ago. dry eyes belong only to the dead.
In a sense, yes. always trying to capture the first love, i found one like her in the second. it was more of a lie than i knew, but her hair smelled just as i imagined would.
my pet rats played a game of wrestling on my back once; penelope complained loudly that amelie had been doping, but i was the only one who had ever fed them and wasn’t wholly convinced.
this warrants more than a joke, but the story is less than inspiring or hopeful
around the capital square, yes - set to play in a concert wearing a vampire’s cape; parking was scarce, i played, i sought my mom and could not find her until a friendly farmers’ market vendor helped me out.
on and off between periods of hypomania and relative flatness, for years
- 11. Been drunk and threw up
at the same time, but not last - the game wasn’t a thing to follow. i didn’t make any baskets. the sponsorships did not come. i was never an athlete, and was looked on as the poorest man’s listerine.
sextets are impractical; i can barely find the pals for a trio. the music used to be more a part of my life, but now i am more passive than active…
- 13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
as many as have done the same with me
i haven’t the skill, nor the spark. the runes that give life to friends of clay are beyond my ability. i’m more of a finder, but a poor one, and nary a soul has been found that might think kindly of me
- 17. Laughed until you cried
i did. it was terrible. a rare kind of laugh that cannot be stopped until countered with great sadness. i missed three days of school and slept not a wink, laughing all the while. it was a despairing laugh, but not one that could turn to sadness and begin the tears. i was cured by watching dancer in the dark while my here-love whispered unkind things about my dead cat
- 18. Met someone who changed you
$1,000 later, yes, and my new face is one that is oddly still recognizable. erased scars, a new nose, new brows; all the like, and yet still people who knew me before greet me as harbinger and archmage
- 19. Found out who your true friends were
the quest was strange, but i had other reasons for delving into the canyon where the seer was rumored to be found. while my companions paid for augurs, i made off with a trilobite and something resembling feldspar.
- 20. Found out someone was talking about you
i had thought she was describing the latest episode of Breaking Bad, but it turns out that she was actually telling me that she was at my door, knocking
- 26. What did you do for your last Birthday
i made baked macaroni and cheese and let the hope of a ten-year crush fade away with a cheek instead of lips
- 27. What time did you wake up today
every time, every hour.
- 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
one cannot wait for luck, it’ll come when it wants to.
- 30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
every time i look in a mirror. i am all the sons of my father’s house, and all the daughters, too.
- 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
i would make it silicon-based and live rent-free in controlled laboratory conditions.
- 32. What are you listening to right now
a mechanical keyboard and Alica de Larrocha
- 33. When is the last time you had sex?
when i was eight, i loudly said “i am sex,” meaning to say “i am six.” no one heard, but the shame stilled my tongue for some years.
- 34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now
i am; my skin covers them all
i showed favoritism towards blue, once, until a roving gang of teals and auburns broke my kneecaps with a blue bat, saying all the while that “this is what blue will do to you”
engaged in a dating relationship
the page is still active; he was never caught. i wouldn’t care to speculate.
it matters more to others than to me.
shades of blue and silver, with hints of hazel, likely witching
- 47. Do you have a crush on someone
i am a burden to many, but heavier than i once was
- 48. What do you like about yourself
i’m a snarky contrarian, which always irks me
i am a prince albert with a nose ring
i never learned to drum
my thigh, with a pair of scissors, by accident
skill at friendship can’t be quantified, are you a liar
my nintendo 64, but i had to call the help line to figure out which cables went where
- 59. Eating - mpthing
- 60. Drinking 0-noghtiong
- 61. I’m about to - and twenty two
- 62. Listening to blood int hears
- 63. Waiting for godot
- YOUR FUTURE:
- 64. Want kids? ONE
- 65. Get married? YES
- 66. Career?
i want to solicit donations to stay alive, threatening to die unless a certain salary is met, but also to be someone well-liked and famous so people will actually care
- 67. Lips or eyes
- 68. Hugs or kisses
- 69. Shorter or taller
- 70. Older or Younger
- 71. Romantic or spontaneous
- 72. Nice stomach or nice arms
- 73. Sensitive or loud
- 74. Hook-up or relationship
they are, they are
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 76. Kissed a stranger - No
- 77. Drank hard liquor -
frozen vodka, but i did not drink it so much as lick it
- 78. Lost glasses/contacts
i sat on a pair of prescription sunglasses that i still use
- 79. Had sex
- 80. Broken someone’s heart —because of 79, why?
- 82. Been arrested - developmentally
- 83. Turned someone down - from 10 to 8 to hear better
- 84. Cried when someone died
at the same time, possibly related;
in high school, a friend and i arranged a display of stage fighting as a prelude to a lesson therein in drama club, and i took more falls due to my sprightliness
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
- 86. Yourself
- 87. Miracles
- 88. Love at first sight
- 89. Heaven
- 90. Santa Clause
- 91. Kiss on the first date
- 92. Angels
- 93. How would you label yourself?
- 94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
- 95. Did you sing today
- 96. Who From All Your Ex’s have You Cared The Most About
- 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
- 98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
- 99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 100. Do you like the way you look?
there is nothing to be said for this, nor that, and if i answered any i’d be more a
6:51 pm • 2 December 2013 • 1 note